Second Level - Newcomb Hall
We aim to facilitate a student-centered, collaborative space that supports underrepresented and marginalized communities, while cultivating the holistic empowerment of all students.
Our programs aim to:
- Build understanding through dialogue
- Equip students to become citizen leaders
- Enhance personal development
Students use our space to:
- Hang out
- Study and use our computers
- Reserve the space for meetings and events
Hours: Fall/Spring Semesters - Mon-Sun | 9am - 11pm; Free Printing from 9am-2pm
Facebook: Multicultural Student Services at UVA
All events on Grounds are cancelled until at least June 30. We are not accepting reservation requests during this time.