Second Level - Newcomb Hall
We aim to facilitate a student-centered, collaborative space that supports underrepresented and marginalized communities, while cultivating the holistic empowerment of all students.
Our programs aim to:
- Build understanding through dialogue
- Equip students to become citizen leaders
- Enhance personal development
Students use our space to:
- Hang out
- Study and use our computers
- Reserve the space for meetings and events
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday | 10am - 9pm, Free Printing from 10am - 3pm
Saturday 12pm - 5pm, Sunday 12pm - 9pm
Are you a student organization looking to share information regarding an upcoming event? Check out the MSC FLYERING POLICY!